Luis Palau Jr. (November 27, 1934 – March 11, 2021) was a teacher, author, and evangelist who shared his love for Christ to the entire globe. Born in Argentina, he moved to Portland at a young age to study the Bible and became a minister who shared the Gospel with courage. Here are my top 10 quotes from Luis Palau Jr.:
- Evangelism is not an option for the Christian life.
- When you face the perils of weariness, carelessness, and confusion, don’t pray for an easier life. Pray instead to be a stronger man or woman of God.
- God is not disillusioned with us. He never had any illusions to begin with.
- One encounter with Jesus Christ is enough to change you, instantly, forever.
- It’s bad when you fail morally. It’s worse when you don’t repent.
- There will be something for everybody, … We want the community to see that the church can throw a good party.
- Jesus Christ’s claim of divinity is the most serious claim anyone ever made. Everything about Christianity hinges on His carnation, crucifixion, and resurrection. That’s what Christmas, Good Friday, and Easter are all about.
- A nation will not be moved by timid methods.
- Have you stopped seeing great things happen in your life? Perhaps you have stopped believing that God can work in a mighty way even in our generation.
- Don’t be afraid to speak from personal experience; in many ways, those vulnerable moments will be the key that unlocks a hardened heart.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below. Tell me if there is a comic book, movie, or novel you would like me to review. While you are at it, check out the articles on Lottie Moon and Nicolaus Zinzendorf’s favorite quotes. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.
Look for me on social media! Facebook: Author Jacob Airey | Instagram: realjacobairey | Twitter: @realJacobAirey | MeWe: Link | YouTube: StudioJake | Minds: Link | Rumble: StudioJake Media | Gettr: Click Here