As you know, I am discussing my 2021 reading list by giving quarterly updates on my YouTube channel. With the first of the year over, I am moving on to the list.
So what is next? This time around I am combining fact with fiction. I’ve got fantasy, murder mysteries, science fiction, and some good ol’ fashion advice. That’s right, I am expanding out even further. I hope that you will read along with me as I look at the different titles.
Check out the webisode below:
- Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers 1 by Ishio Yamagata, I previously reviewed the anime and I’m excited to dive into the Japanese light novels it is based on.
- Star Wars: Darksaber by Kevin J. Anderson, Let’s dive into the pre-legends Expanded Universe where Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia still fight the dark side.
- Everything Will Be Okay by Dana Perino, the Fox News host is a friend of StudioJake and I am excited to read her wise words.
- Gone by Jonathan Kellerman, I’m continuing the Alex Delaware mystery series where the police consultant is helping his friend LAPD detective Lt. Milo Sturgis the murder of a young woman who faked a kidnapping with her boyfriend.
- Batman: Nightstalker by Marie Lu, before he was the Dark Knight, he was Bruce Wayne.
Here is the first reading list of 2021.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below. Tell me if there is a comic book, movie, or novel you would like me to review. While you are at it, check out my thoughts on CS Johnson’s Dragon Tears, The Long Moonlight by Raz0rfist, and Glenn Beck’s The Christmas Sweater. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.