Social media is a fun place at times. This time, I wanted to highlight the trending hashtag #RuinAMovieWithOneWord, which poked fun at the entertaining industry. This is always a good way to get some laughs. In no particular order, here are my Top 10 #RuinAMovieWithOneWord Tweets:
10. My friend and fellow commentator Rosemary Dewar pokes fun at Disney.
09. Star Wars in the hot seat. Although, this may have been better.
08. We got a somewhat more realistic one that hit home for a lot of Dragon Ball Z fans.
07. Puppy lovers everywhere go to the mattresses.
06. This actually perfectly describes this franchise. Mediocre at best, boring snoozefest at the worst.
05. This one is making a joke at an overrated classic’s expense.
04. This one combines two crime capers into one bundled tweet.
03. Let’s put a Disney twist on Star Trek.
02. That one was quick and to the point.
01. Better get the fryer ready!
As a bonus, I take potshots at my two least favorite directors.
I have to target Rian “Ruin” Johnson who directed The Last Jedi and almost destroyed the Star Wars franchise.
And, of course, I got to take aim at Zack “Martha” Snyder.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below. Tell me if there is a comic book, movie, or novel you would like me to review. While you are at it, check out my comic book reviews of Batman: City of Bane and Robotech Remix Issue 2. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.