After Chrismas and the Fourth of July, there is only one more important holiday: Batman Day. I am joking, of course, but it is a fun day to head to your local comic book store and buy up some graphic novels, products, toys, or collectibles to celebrate the most well-known comic book character in the world: Batman.
Check out my Batman Day comic book haul in the episode below:
For further reading:
- ‘No Man’s Land’ – The Batman Show That WB Cancelled Before It Launched
- Top 10 Comic Book Writers To Take Over ‘Batman’ After Tom King
- How To Fix The Batman Comics
- ‘Batman: The Dark Prince Charming’ graphic novel review
- Top 10 Batman: TAS Episodes
- WATCH! Celebrating 80 Years Of Batman
- Best #ThingsBatmanNeverSaid Tweets
- I Am Vengeance: A Look Back At Batman The Animated Series
- Top 20 Batman Costumes
- Just Imagine FIGHT: Captain America VS Batman
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below. Tell me if there is a comic book, movie, or novel you would like me to review. While you are at it, check out my recollection of a forgotten Batman animated series and my comic book review of Batman: Super Powers. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.
Did you know my new fantasy novel “The Seven Royals: All Good Things” is now available on Barnes and Noble and Amazon? You can get your e-book copy at BookLocker.
You can find me on everywhere on social media! Facebook: Author Jacob Airey | Instagram: realjacobairey| Twitter: @realJacobAirey | YouTube: StudioJake