Everyone who knows me knows that a preferred hobby of mine is comic book collecting. One of the most intriguing hashtags started trending on Twitter: #ComicThatMadeMeCry. There were a ton of great responses that could not be ignored. Here are my Top 5 #ComicThatMadeMeCry Tweets:
05. In All-Star Superman, the Man of Steel reminds a young person about to take their own life that it is worth saving.
04. When Ultimate Marvel killed off Peter Parker, it was the moment they officially jumped the shark, however, this scene was touching.
03. Flashpoint, when Barry Allen meets his mother in a timeline where she was never killed by Professor Zoom.
02. The 9/11 issue of The Amazing Spider-Man is one of the most touching moments in Marvel history.
01. The official DC Comics Batman account had this sad moment when Batman realized that the Joker had murdered Jason Todd.
For a bonus, here is my moment:
This is a side of Batman a lot of modern writers ignore. In this issue of Batgirl, Cassandra Cain has to save and then defeat him after he tries to kill her. Though she cannot speak, Batman comforts her and reinforces that she is part of his family.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below. Tell me if there is a comic book, movie, or novel you would like me to review. While you are at it, check out my review of the graphic novel For Molly Chapter 1 and my music review of Tyler Ward And Lisa Cimorelli: Toto’s ‘Africa’ Piano Cover. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.