Today, I’m celebrating International Women’s Day and month, apparently! You might say, “But Jacob, you’re an egalitarian when it comes to genders. You don’t subscribe to inane terms like feminism and chauvinism!” My answer: It’s my blog I’ll do as I please. Deal with it. Sounds rough, I know, but I just wanted to share, in no particular order, the women who I follow on social media and life so much more richer. Here is my list of 20 Women To Follow On Twitter:
- Elisha Krauss: My fellow writer at The Daily Wire.
- Antonia Okafor: The founder of Empowered2A, a gun rights group.
- Stefanie MacWilliams: Co-Founder of Halsey News and the host of The Right Millennial on YouTube.
- Roaming Millennial: The host of her self-titled YouTube channel and host of Uncensored on CRTV.
- Liz Wheeler: Host of Tipping Point on OAN.
- Amanda Prestigiacomo: My fellow writer at The Daily Wire.
- Stacy Washington: AKA StacyOnTheRight
- Sheila Gun Reid: Host of The Gunn Show on The Rebel Media.
- Chicks On The Right: Mock and Daisy always have a great take on the news.
- Star Parker: President of UrbanCURE.
- Ann Hanson: Also known as Cynical Ann.
- Rosemary Dewar: Writer for Athens Now.
- Aynaz Anni Cyrus: Writer for Live Up To Freedom.
- Faith Moore: PJ Media columnist.
- Kimberly Corban: Co-host of the ‘Life As She Knows’ It podcast.
- Kaya Jones: Singer-songwriter.
- Sara Gonzales: TheBlaze host and writer.
- Allie Stuckey: Also known as The Conservative Millennial and CRTV host.
- Brittany Hughes: MRCTV contributor who always gives us a “Reality Check.”
- Dana Loesch: NRATV host and gun rights advocate, she is epic.
What do you think? Who do you follow on social media? Let me know in the comments below.
You can find me on everywhere on social media! Facebook: Author Jacob Airey | Patreon: Click Here | Instagram: real.jacob.airey | Twitter: @realJacobAirey | YouTube: StudioJake