Disney Ain’t Woke! It’s Rekt! is a satirical webisode of my free YouTube series StudioJake.
My SJW alter ego Jake Woke is joined by his sister in The Resistance Ezra Woke on Skype to explain how Disney is nothing more than a capitalist propaganda machine. We cover seven of the most oppressive films in their catalog.
1. Zootopia- Clearly representative of the police state. The only woke character is the celebrity who brings the city together. Also, Judy Hops, as a rabbit, clearly represents the female stereotype of women as child breeders.
2. Lion King- Male superiority!!!! Why weren’t the Lionesses under Scar woke? They didn’t do anything and had to be saved by Simba. Obviously propaganda.
3. The Aristocats- Oh, look at the poor rich one per-centers lost in the wilderness. Yuck!
4. Tarzan- The “hero” clearly used his white privilege over the animals in the jungle. What was up with that???
5. The Jungle Book- Mowgli was practicing cultural appropriation on the animals by pretending to be a wolf. Duh!
6. Sleeping Beauty- Prince Philip is the perfect example of toxic masculinity. Why didn’t he ask Aurora’s permission to kiss her?
7. Robin Hood- Prince John was the hero by collecting taxes, Robin was clearly a TEA Partier stealing from the government. Nice try!
Yeah, that is a satire of how an SJW would review movies. Thank you, Ezra for being such a good sport! Check out the episode below and don’t forget to subscribe here and on YouTube.
Be sure to like and share! Don’t forget to subscribe for more upcoming StudioJake vlogs and episodes.
If you would like to order your paperback copy of my debut novel Cacophony: A Tale Of Faith And Fear, click here. It is an incredible paranormal thriller about a group of demons trying to steal human souls by assaulting their church. The Messenger Gabriel, a Guardian angel Christopher, and the Seven Archangels are sent by God to stop them. It’s a tale that mixes drama, supernatural fiction, with a dash of fantasy.
Consider supporting me and my creative efforts on Patreon. It is because of your generosity that writers, bloggers, and vloggers like me can continue to be creative.