I don’t usually do this, but I couldn’t help myself. Stan Lee created Spider-Man for Marvel Comics. He has served in The Avengers and has appeared in numerous film, movies, video games, and animated shows. Most can recognize his classic red and blue costume. Did you know that he has had several other costumes throughout the years? Here is my updated list of top 10 Spider-Man costumes.
10. Future Foundation – The series follows Peter Parker after he joins the Fantastic Four’s scientific organization.
09. Noir – In an alternate dimension, Peter Parker is a hard boiled detective with an edge.
08. Superior – When Doctor Octopus transferred his mind into Peter Parker’s body, he became the new Spider-Man.
07. Ben Reilly – When Peter Parker’s clone took the mantle, he donned his own version of the iconic costume.
06. 2099 – In the year 2099, Miguel O’Hara takes on the mantle of Spider-Man in a dystopian future.
05. Red and Black – This one has made an on-off again appearnace, but artist Alex Ross used it to perfection.
04. Iron Spider – During the Civil War plot, Spider-Man wore this costume while working for Tony Stark.
03. MCU – Joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Tom Holland finally nails a live action role as Peter Parker and his alter-ego.
02. Scarlet Spider – Before becoming Spider-Man, Ben Reilly had a tougher, edgier version of the costume for a new hero.
01. Symbiote – Often used as an alien costume, other times, Spidey wears it when he’s feeling low, this suit always brings out the darker side of the hero.
That is my list. What do you think? Let me know in the comments which Spider-Man costumes are your favorites. While you are at it, check out my Top 10 Superman Costumes. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.
You can find me everywhere on social media! Facebook: Author Jacob Airey | Instagram: realjacobairey | Twitter: @realJacobAirey | MeWe: Link | YouTube: StudioJake
This article was updated from a previous version.
[…] This is an updated version from a previous list. […]
[…] worked with Power Man, White Tiger, Iron Fist, and Nova to fight crime. Later being joined by Scarlet Spider, Agent Venom, Kid Arachnid, Iron Spider, and […]
[…] Top 10 Spider-Man Costumes […]
[…] Top 10 Spider-Man Costumes […]
[…] techno-rock theme song has a memorable beat that is juxtaposed with Spidey battling some of his most famous villains through the skyline of New York […]
[…] the ‘Maximum Carnage’ story-arc from Marvel Comics, but that will be difficult without Spider-Man or his amazing friends to assist in bringing Carnage to his […]
[…] this is no different. That being said, I am glad this is a non-canonical and is part of a five-part Spidey […]
[…] attacking the world, Quentin Beck aka Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) arrives to save the day. He and Spider-Man have to ally to stop these villains before they destroy the […]
[…] When Ultimate Marvel killed off Peter Parker, it was the moment they officially jumped the shark, however, this scene was […]
[…] I enjoyed the remix of the classic Spidey theme as the back-drop. I also enjoyed seeing the various costumes that resemble the stealth suit and the red/black […]
[…] got a complete overhaul and reset. The new show simply titled Marvel’s Spider-Man combines Spidey with his roots while also bringing in Marvel NOW aspects such as Miles Morales. It would have been […]
[…] in the comments which Spider-Man costumes are your favorites. While you are at it, check out my Top 10 Spider-Man costumes. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this […]
[…] comments which Spider-Man costumes are your favorites. While you are at it, check out my list of Top 10 Spider-Man Costumes. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this […]