Street Fighter is arguably one of Capcom’s premier fighting games. You chose a character and engage in epic tournament style competitions until you battle the boss. Sometimes it is the leader of the criminal organization M. Bison, sometimes it’s the evil Akuma, or it could evil versions of Ryu and Ken when they take on dark energy. Either way, the games are highly entertaining. They have highly powerful characters that you can play or losers like Dan. Here is a list my Top 10 Best Street Fighter Characters:
10. Vega – He is a villain from the original Street Fighter II who is so vain, he protects his face with a mask. His claws do come in handy.
09. Sagat – He wants vengeance. Ryu injured him in prior to the events of the original Street Fighter and now he wants revenge.
08. Dee Jay – He is the nightclub owner from Super Street Fighter II who watches over his neighborhood.
07. M. Bision – The leader of Shadowloo or Shadowlaw (depending on the game) is the final boss in Street Fighter II: The World Warrior and has since become one of the game’s most recognizable villains.
06. Akuma – He killed the his brother and master of Ryu and Ken known as Gouken. He masters the Dark Hadou and first appeared in Super Street Fighter II Turbo.
05. Cammy aka Killer Bee – She was originally M. Bison’s top assassin and lover, but lost her memory to become a MI-6 agent to take down her old boss. She appeared in Street Fighter Alpha.
04. Guile – He is an American agent tracking down Shadowloo out of revenge for the death of his good friend Charlie at the hands of that organization. He made his appearance in Street Fighter II.
03. Chun Li – She is a powerful player appearing in the original Street Fighter game. Her spinning round kick is her most recognizable move.
02. Ken Masters – He and Ryu trained together under master Gouken from the original game. While he can throw a Hadouken like his friend, he is most known for super uppercuts.
01. Ryu – He is the first character you could play in the series and has appeared in every single game and spin-off. He has appeared in all manner of video games and every film except one. His powerful Hadouken attack is one of the most recognizable players in the gaming community.
That is my list. What do you think? Let me know in the comments which Black Panther costumes are your favorites. While you are at it, check out my Top 10 Sonic The Hedgehog Games. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.
This article is updated from a previous version.